Ames Town & Gown Chamber Music Association
Archives of previous seasons
- HARLEM STRING QUARTET
- BERLIN PHILARMONIC WIND QUINTET
- 23rd annual TOWN & GOWN MUSICALE
- KIRIL GERSTEIN, solo piano
- MUSICIANS FROM MARLBORO
- JORGE CABALLERO, solo guitar
- WALDEN CHAMBER PLAYERS
- BALTIMORE CONSORT
- 22nd annual TOWN & GOWN MUSICALE
- AVIV STRING QUARTET
- YEOL EUM SON, solo piano
- MORGENSTERN PIANO TRIO
- KALICHSTEIN-LAREDO-ROBINSON TRIO
- LEON FLEISHER, piano / KATHERINE JACOBSON FLEISHER, piano
- 21st ANNUAL TOWN & GOWN WINTER MUSICALE
- MUSICIANS FROM MARLBORO
- JESSE BLUMBERG, baritone DEBORAH SELIG, soprano CAMERON STOWE, piano
- AMES PIANO QUARTET with MISHA ROSENKER, violin
- Andrew von Oeyen, piano
- ATOS Trio, from Berlin
- Prazak String Quartet, from Prague
- 20th Annual Town & Gown Musicale
- Klasinc & Loncar Guitar Duo
- American Chamber Players & Mary Creswell, mezzo-soprano
- Rose Ensemble, Vocal and instrumental early music ensemble
- Saturday, September 29, 2007
- Cavani String Quartet
- Friday, November 2, 2007
- New Century Saxophone Quartet
- Saturday, February 2, 2008
- 19th Annual Town & Gown Musicale
- Saturday, February 23, 2008
- Prima Trio, Clarinet, viola/violin, and piano
- Saturday, March 29, 2008
- Edmund Battersby, piano
- Saturday, April 26, 2008
- Ralph and Albertine Votapek, Piano and duo-piano
- September 29, 2006
- QuinTango, Piano, violins, cello, bass, and dancers
- October 28, 2006
- 18th Annual Town & Gown Musicale
- February 3, 2007
- Leipzig String Quartet
- February 23, 2007
- Jesse Blumberg, baritone, with Thomas Bagwell, piano
- March 31, 2007
- Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- Olga Kern, Piano
- Saturday, September 24, 2005
- Amadeus Trio
- Sunday, October 23, 2005
- Pacifica Quartet
- Saturday, January 21, 2006
- Amsterdam Loeki Stardust Quartet
- Friday, February 24, 2006
- 17th Annual Town & Gown Musicale
- Saturday, March 25, 2006
- Friday, April 28, 2006
- MAIA STRING QUARTET
- MAXIM PHILIPPOV, SILVER MEDAL WINNER, 2001 VAN CLIBURN COMPETITION
- AMERICAN BRASS QUINTET
- ANDRES DIAZ and WENDY CHEN, cello and piano
- BALTIMORE CONSORT – January 24, 2004
- PACIFICA STRING QUARTET
- Saturday, September 29, 2001, 7:30 p.m.
- ST. PETERSBURG STRING QUARTET
- Sunday, November 4, 2001, 7:30 p.m.
- AMERICAN CHAMBER PLAYERS, with guest MARY CRESWELL, mezzo-soprano
- Friday, January 18, 2002, 7:30 p.m.
- 13th ANNUAL TOWN & GOWN WINTER MUSICALE
- Saturday, February 16, 2002 7:30 p.m.
- JAMES TOCCO, piano
- Saturday, April 6, 2002, 7:30 p.m.
- PAUL GALBRAITH, classical guitar
- Tuesday, April 30, 2002, 7:30 p.m.
- GUARNERI STRING QUARTET
- Saturday, October 7, 2000, 7:30 p.m.
- AMES PIANO QUARTET with guest violinist John Gilbert
- Saturday, November 4, 2000, 7:30 p.m.
- AULOS ENSEMBLE
- Saturday, January 27, 2001, 7:30 p.m.
- 12TH ANNUAL WINTER MUSICALE
- Saturday, February 10, 2001, 7:30 p.m.
- DAE-SAN NO, baritone, accompanied by pianist Laura Ward
- Friday, March 2, 2001, 7:30 p.m.
- ALEXANDRA MASCOLO-DAVID, piano
- Sunday, April 29, 2001, 7:30 p.m.
- OPUS ONE, Anne-Marie McDermott, piano; Ida Kavafian, violin; Steven Tenenbom, viola; and Peter Wiley, cello
- Friday, October 8, 1999, 7:30 p.m. Ames City Auditorium
- COMIC INTERMEZZO, Kathleen Van de Graaff, soprano; Peter Van de Graaff, bass-baritone; and members of the Chicago Baroque Ensemble
- Saturday, November 13, 1999, 7:30 p.m. Martha-Ellen Tye Recital Hall
- BRENTANO STRING QUARTET, Mark Steinberg and Serena Canin, violins; Misha Amory, viola; Nina Maria Lee, cello
- Sunday, January 30, 2000, 2:00 p.m. Ames City Auditorium.
- BEAUX ARTS TRIO, Menahem Pressler, piano; Young Uck Kim, violin; and Antonio Meneses, cello
- Tuesday, March 28, 2000, 7:30 p.m.
- MIA CHUNG, piano
- Sunday, April 16, 2000, 7:30 p.m.